Literary Chocolate

"If I could, I'd bathe in chocolate." ~Dove Dark Chocolate wrapper

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northeast, United States

Thirty-something, happily married with two cats.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A change

I've become bored lately. Bored with this blog. It doesn't have the features I would like to use. It's plain. It's unfocused. And I think I need a change. In the next week or so, I believe I will leave this site and create a blog through another free blog site which offers more features and fun stuff. I would also like a little more anonymity. Okay . . . go ahead - laugh! I know. . . no one really reads this blog, anyway. A few of my friends have this link. If they visit I don't know about it. Do I care? I guess I shouldn't.

I suppose by writing anonymously, I won't have a reason to hold back. I can focus on my writing, which I plan to pursue more adamantly in the new year. That will be the focus of my new blog - writing creatively.

So, thanks for those that read. I do appreciate it. See you out there in cyberspace as I lurk around your sites.

4 Comments:

Blogger shelbi said...

what? your leaving ?? but how will i find you??? i will miss you!! where will you go? what if you get lonely being all 'anonymous' and 'incognito'...?? hmmm? hmmmm!?? didn't think of that did you!? ;P...ok, ok....so you are off. off to greater and distant lands. but please...please do at least to take me along...k?

seriously. if your gonna leave me, can i come too?

(sorry..i am a bit hung over on nyquil and my head is a bit stuffy...allow me to be a little quirky tonight...ok?)

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be fun to see your new blog you've created. :)
Alexandra

6:12 AM  
Blogger soralis said...

Good luck with you changes!

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... where did you end up? DM me on Twitter if you are trying to be incognito.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home