Literary Chocolate

"If I could, I'd bathe in chocolate." ~Dove Dark Chocolate wrapper

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northeast, United States

Thirty-something, happily married with two cats.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Autumn glory

Ahhhhh . . . fall. It's my favorite time of year. I step out onto the back porch and into my crunchy yard, full of color and life. The sleepy fires from cozy houses seem to wrap their warmth around me like a soft blanket. I'm ready to sit by an imaginary fire with a good book and some hot chocolate. But, who has time? Although our lives are hectic, I have found some time to take a walk or stand in the Autumn rays in my backyard. I thought I would just share a few images from my small corner of the universe.












Berries cascading over my back fence.












(Top) Libby, posing pretty in the backyard.
(Above) Charlotte, playing with a leave she brought into the house.












(Top) Shovel and leaves leaning lazily against our fence. I just thought this was pretty, peaceful somehow.
(Above) Three pumpkins and some mums. Just something I saw on my walk. I love fall decorations.

1 Comments:

Blogger soralis said...

Thanks for sharing the photos. Fall is my favorite time of the year. Take care

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home