Literary Chocolate

"If I could, I'd bathe in chocolate." ~Dove Dark Chocolate wrapper

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northeast, United States

Thirty-something, happily married with two cats.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Resources for writers

I receive a writer's newsletter every Sunday with a different writer's excercise. I decided to follow the link to it, and I came upon an interesting website that I thought I would pass along to anyone out there serious about writing.

The website is http://www.coffeehouseforwriters.com/index.html. Coffee House for Writers offers classes (for a reasonable fee), motivation and information on writing contests. You can also find other websites such as Morningside Writers (http://morningsidewriters.com/), a site for those really serious about writing. You actually have to fill out an application for review before you are allowed to join. There is an opportunity to search the Writer Buddy Classifieds to find someone you can share your work with, as well.

So, if you are having writer's block, maybe you can spend some time searching around this site or any others it might lead you to. Happy writing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home