Literary Chocolate

"If I could, I'd bathe in chocolate." ~Dove Dark Chocolate wrapper

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northeast, United States

Thirty-something, happily married with two cats.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Literary Circle

OMG!!! With just a little time and research, I have answered my own question. I have found a wealth of information on the NY writing circuit. In fact, there are writing groups meeting 10 minutes away at a Barnes and Noble!! Wow! That is just fantastic! I must have spent half of my day perusing the Writers meetup site (writer.meetup.com). There is so much info on there that my head is spinning. I signed up to join the NY Writer's Circle so you'll see my little face on there. (Normally I wouldn't post my picture, but I was feeling bold today.) I am so happy to find a community of people that share my interest in reading and writing and a way to get out and mingle. I feel like such a hermit these days. But, tonight, I'll finally be getting into the city. I am going with my husband to a bar where our college friend, Andy, is performing.

2 Comments:

Blogger soralis said...

Congrats on finding a writers circle, hope you enjoy!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home