Literary Chocolate

"If I could, I'd bathe in chocolate." ~Dove Dark Chocolate wrapper

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northeast, United States

Thirty-something, happily married with two cats.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Let me explain. . .

Literary Chocolate? Why such a title? Well, I chose this title because I LOVE reading,writing and chocolate. Those are my passions - in that order. Literary chocolate is any piece of literature that is just so good that you melt away from reality. You get lost in the movement of words. You might say I have an addiction to literature and chocolate. I can't live without either. A good book can take me out of a bad situation and get me through the day. A piece of chocolate (preferably dark) will cure any ailment, bad mood or mental breakdown. Case in point: After having gotten lost on the way to get my oil changed, ramming my car into a yellow post at Jiffy Lube, and ranting and raving at the mechanics (for no real reason) I came home popped two Hersheys dark chocolates and started this blog. (Yes, I'm hormonal.) Ahhhh. . . I feel better already.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele Burley said...

Great title! Good luck to you in your writing endeavors! I work for a school system too, and have a family, and a dog, and a house that seems to sneer at me as it falls apart piece by piece. You'll do okay though...keep dreaming:)

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home