Literary Chocolate

"If I could, I'd bathe in chocolate." ~Dove Dark Chocolate wrapper

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northeast, United States

Thirty-something, happily married with two cats.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Distractions of life

I know, I know. I haven't been here in awhile. It's not like I have adoring fans awaiting the next drop of literary wisdom streaming from my fingers. Ha! But, I do enjoy creative writing or random thought writing and it's been suffocating to be hindered in that department.

I started an interpreter training program in January. I loved it! It was stimulating and challenging. Unfortunately, it consumed all of my time. I gave up, eating, sleeping, marriage, breathing and . . . pretty much everything. Okay, it wasn't that bad, but it was really intense. I, therefore, ceased to continue my writing or my blogging. Instead, I found this little thing called MySpace. Heard of it? It doesn't require much attention and it's fun.

Now that the summer is here and I have a little more time, I am trying to get back to that thing called, "Life." Whatever that means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home